Gorgeous Denim at Elymode.

by - Saturday, November 28, 2009

One of my favourite new outfits for this time of year comes from Elymode. If you haven't visited and checked out the wonderful designs in store, you are missing out. With gorgeous colours and great seperates, you can mix and match to create your own looks.

The new Wrapped Denim Shirts and Skirts are just stunning and totally mix and match versatile. Its hard deciding which one I like most - the gorgeous wraparound shirt with cute hip tie detail, or the skirt, which doesn't make my butt look gigantic and poke out of the top.

The design of the shirt is gorgeous. I love how it wraps around the body, leaving patches of skin visible for a sexy tease. My most favourite part of the design is how it wraps around the waist, giving a belted effect which compliments whatever you are wearing, before joining up on the right hip with the ring, tying them together.

I ended up buying another top, this time in green, to go with my favourite leather pants. You can see the details a bit better than in the top pictures. This is definately one top I will be wearing often, cos it just goes with everything.

Taxi to Elymode

You May Also Like

0 comments