Tuesday, July 24

Quickie Smorgasbord

Posted by Jordan Whitt

Things have been hectic lately in SL and blog ites have been piling up, so here's another one of my mash up posts with a bit of everything thrown in.

T Junction has released some new tees for her and I am loving them!!!! They always give me a giggle and I love the reactions when I wear them!

A - Third release from T Junction.
B - Mesh Jeans from sYs. They come in the 5 standard SL sizes and look amazing on!

A - Ivonne from Stars Fashion. This sexy top and skirt combo comes with the colourful tattoo.
B - I'm Special from Stars Fashion. This adorable mesh top and skirt comes in a variety of sizes and included a pair of hot shoes.

Top - Top Cropped Off Shoulder from Fashion Style. I am loving this top right now. You will find it in a few texture choices at the new rotation at Acid Lily.
Skirt - Skirting Combustion from Somnia. You will find these firey mesh skirts at the Zodiac event.

0 comments: