More Nymphetamine Newness!

by - Saturday, February 27, 2010

I thought Paeoti had outdone herself with her last releases...until I saw this week's new releases! Le Roche is a gorgeous addition to her line of gowns and when you see it, you have to add it to your wardrobe!

One of my biggest fashion weaknesses is corsets! I just can't cannot get enough of them, which makes Nymphetamine one of my biggest weaknesses too! This gown has a stunning corset bodice featuring lace trimmed black satin cups and lacing which make the sparkling fabric used for the rest of the bodice stand out and catch all eyes.

A form hugging skirt in the same sparkling fabric is overlaid with delicate panels with black trimming which swirl about your legs when you walk or dance. Its the gown to get noticed in.

Available in 6 incredible colours, you will find one to fall in love with too!

You May Also Like

0 comments