Dream Tees!

by - Saturday, April 03, 2010

I love the tees you can find in SL. I love the witty and funny things people think up to emblazon across them. They never fail to express my moods or give me a giggle when I am in need of one.

Dreams is a fairly new store for me, but its one full of surprises and creativity, with a slight neko twist. But you don't need to be neko to rock this store!

Less Than Three. Took me a sec or two to figure out what exactly it meant, even though it had the symbol <3>

*runs and hides from the one blonde reading this*

Its a cute way of expressing love. Available in a range of colours, you can show your love too in your favourite!

The perfect shirt to explain my lapse in cleverness above. I can't brain today...I have the dumb. Definately the right shirt for this blog! It will also give your friends a giggle and give you the perfect shirt to wear when you are feeling a bit ditzy.


Whether you are a fan of fishing or not, this set is a must! Not only do you get the totally adorable shirt, but also a lipring set, collar and belly ring (not shown) with a cute little goldfish on them. I'll be wearing mine when I go fishing next!

Taxi to Dreams

You May Also Like

0 comments